Saturday 8 December 2012

Samsung Galaxy Note II with YUNA - Markets @ Jaya One


Hello once again.

After heading home from Kit Kat Music Break Grand Finale nearly around midnight, the next morning I forced myself to wake up for Samsung Galaxy Note II with Yuna alongside with Markets @ Jaya One. It was my third time attending the market so nothing really special for me though.

Moreover, the markets are filled with stuffs and accesories for girls. Go guys, its a perfect place to shop for your girlfriend, haha. I dont have one, so I am not really interested, heh. I did tried to search for things as Christmas is coming really really soon, but I just didnt managed too. But others are going home with few bags on both of their hands. So, i guess maybe its just me. My own problem, probably different taste of things I like.

Moving on, the reason I went for was mainly for the Samsung Galaxy Note II.

It was just basicly you took a picture with the Samsung Galaxy Note II and they will upload it to their facebook page just that we can inspire Yuna for her music video. And you can get a free cupcake or an ice-cream for that. With my fellow mobilers Razil and SS Lim.

Last but not least, I get to try out the new Note II and it was pretty awesome. If you're looking to buy a new phone you should just purchase it. The phone evolved to provide superd viewing experience, enchanced S Pen functionality and fine-tuned multi-tasking capabilities.

Regards,
Scott.

Written with a pen, sealed with a kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment